Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core

I have been teaching Kindergarten for 12 years now and this year our district is moving to the new Common Core Standards. My school has jumped the gun and we started the school year with the new Common Core Standards in our classrooms, instead of waiting until second semester like the rest of the District. Most teachers are a little freaked out by this, but I am here to tell you that there is no reason to be! Why? This book right here is the answer! I had the opportunity to download the sample and have loved what I have seen! You can go here "Kindergarten Common Core" to check it out!

There is over 600 pages of valuable information in this baby! Each standard is there and written out for your bulletin boards already! Each standard even has activities to go with it and the cutest clip art to boot! We know as Kindergarten teachers we are all into cuteness! Well I'm telling you this is the whole enchilada! The whole Kindergarten blogging world is talking about it and we know we have some great resources out there! So do yourself a favor and if you teach Kinder check out the Kindergarten Common Core book and you will thank yourself! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mommy2CVC...please email me again at info@corecommonstandards.com and I will email you your workbook. Sorry, I never got your email for some reason.

    ReplyDelete